- The Horses (Rolling Olive Press, 2016 [Cinnamon Press, 2010])
- Steve's Band (Duality, 2011)
- 'Glossolalia' in Duality 3: Peace
- 'Blue' in Serendipity
- 'The Crying of the Lilies' in Survival Guides.
- 'Last of the Grand Narratives' in Paraxis
To Amaze the People with Pleasure and Delight: the horsemanship manuals of William Cavendish, Duke of Newcastle (Xenophon Press, 2015 [Long Riders' Guild Press, 2010])
The Horse (Parragon Publishing, 2014)
'The author of their skill': human and equine understanding in the Duke of Newcastle's 'New Method', in The Horse as Cultural Icon: Power, Status and Identity in Early Modern Times (Brill, 2011)
'The epitome of horsemanship': William Cavendish's method 'anatomized', in Authority, Authorship and Aristocratic Identity in Seventeenth-Century England: William Cavendish, 1st Duke of Newcastle, and his Political, Social and Cultural Connections (Brill, 2016)
- 'A Crow's Playground on Mynydd Hiraethog', In Her Element (Honno, 2008)
- 'Hope Mirrlees', Women in Science-Fiction and Fantasy (Greenwood Press, 2008)
- Poetry included in Transparent Words: Home; Roundyhouse: Women Writers of Wales, Caught in the Net, Roundyhouse: A Sense of Place, Opendoor.
- Featured poet in Caught in the Net (Nov 2009)
- Editor, Teaching Creative Writing: Practical Approaches (The Professional and Higher Partnership, 2012)
- Foreword, Equus by Charles Hamilton Smith (Long Riders’ Guild Press, 2009)